Applications for Maple Ridge Community Foundation’s grants are usually available in October of each year.
- Interested and eligible local charities must complete and submit their grant applications by the grant deadline (4th Friday of each October by 4:00pm).
- The Maple Ridge Community Foundation staff and the Grants Committee members will review applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Once the board has an opportunity to review and approve the recommended grants, the applicants will be notified of the Community Foundation’s decision by telephone and in writing within six weeks of the application deadline.
- The Maple Ridge Community Foundation usually hosts a reception for presentation of cheques to successful grant recipients. Invitations will be issued when details of the event have been finalized.
- Recipients are required to recognize the Community Foundation’s grant in their communications and utilize the Maple Ridge Community Foundation’s logo when possible (logo files and usage guidelines will be provided).
- Recipients may be required to show the Maple Ridge Community Foundation proof of expenditure on the project before funds are released.
- If recipients make any alterations in plans (as per the grant application), approval from the Maple Ridge Community Foundation is required.
- The recipient is required to prepare and submit an interim/final report within one year after receiving the grant.
- Recipients are encouraged to provide photographs, videos and any other collateral to the Maple Ridge Community Foundation to communicate, celebrate and promote the project or program.
Ready to apply?
Ready to deliver your application?
Once you’ve ascertained your eligibility and completed your application, you can submit your application on or before the deadline to:
Maple Ridge Community Foundation
c/o PO Box 370
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 8K9
Or drop-off at:
EPR Certified General Accountants
22377 Dewdney Trunk Road
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 3J4
Please mark the envelope “MRCF Grant Application”